Resistance

Resistence


Or less resistance, rather. A surrendering. Yet in order to surrender or not resist, we have to notice what it is that creates that feeling, producing conflict.

God is always trying to push through into my thoughts and actions, and I push back. As I let myself relax, be open, as I step back acknowledging this Presence in my life and all that I am, then God steps in.

Each time I refuse to react to something, or to offer up resistence, I am stepping back or opening up a space to allow God to enter, to fill the void. I become present to God's presence and become awake to the moment where I experience mercy, compassion, care and love for that person or situation because God is filling the gap extending this Great Love in all directions. 

Non-resistance opens us up to grace, unconditional love, and acceptance.


Comments

Popular Posts